Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Awards!

First, I have to say that I've been the very WORST person at accepting and passing on awards, I'm always so swamped with stuff and can't find the time to link up all the amazing blogs I that I feel deserve such lovely awards. So I'm sorry!

However, I thought I would just try and make a quick post insanely long post about the awards that my blog has gotten. I tried to pass these awards to smaller, lesser known blogs :) Whoopsies, that didn't come out right! I mean blogs that are newer, maybe with a smaller following (like, not just pass it on to The Story Siren/Steph Su etc), no offence intended!!! :S Okay, I fail at life. I passed these on to people more awesome than me. XP

**Use the Ctrl F feature to find your name if you came to claim your award, so many links!!! Aaahhhh!**

Ready?
-&-

Beautiful Blogger Award from Kelsey @ The Door to Wonderland! Thank you so much for my very first award.

The rules after you've received the award:

1. Thank and link to the person that gave you the award
2. Pass the award onto 15 5 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic
3. Contact said blogs and let them know they’ve won
4. State 7 things about yourself

To the beautiful bloggers:

blueicegal @ Fantasy4Eva
Jenn @ Books at Midnight
Cecelia @ advenutres of cecelia bedelia
Alexa @ Not Enough Bookshelves
Mary @ Bookhounds


1. I'm a huge hockey fan (playoffs ftw!!)
2. I don't really like tea much (bring on the backlash! haha)
3. I don't really feel bad when writing negative reviews.
4. I have too many pet peeves to name
5. I have pretty bad mood swings ;)
6. I am STRESSED atm
7. I am a pessimist :]

-&-

From blueicegal @ Fantasy4Eva, the Honest Scrap Award thank you so much :)


After receiving this award you most confess TEN! facts about yourself and pick 10 others fellow bloggers on your blog to reward this Award to also!

To these wonderful people:

Kirthi @ Pages
Star Shadow Blog
Alex and Lauren @ A Flight of Minds
Juju @ Tales of Whimsy
Joanne @ The Book Zombie
YA Vampire Books
Lindsay @ Crazy Books & Reviews
Carrie @ In the Hammock
Hope @ Hope's Bookshelf
Precious @ Fragments of Life

Confessing..

1. I made this awards post out of order
2. I've spent over an hour on this post...
3. I NEED TO DO HW RIGHT NOW
4. I suck at Twitter
5. I feel bad if I don't post for a couple days
6. I think right now is a bad time to obsess over book blogs
7. I feel bad about not reading some of the books I bought/won
8. I love losing my voice when I'm sick... only happened once
9. I play school basketball, point guard
10. I sort my books by size, then author :P

-&-

From Book Quoter @ a thousand Books with Quotes, Elle @ Media Molly, and Precious @ Fragments of Life.. the Prolific Blogger Award. Thank you! :) I feel prolific!


"A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pass it forward to seven other deserving blogs."

Once you receive the award, you pass it on to seven other deserving blogs.

Elie @ Ellz Readz
Karen @ For What It's Worth
The Library Lurker
Jennifer @ Rayment's Readings, Rants, and Ramblings
Faye @ Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm
Alison @ Read into This!
Ladybug @ Escape in a Book

-&-

From Karen @ For What It's Worth, the One Lovely Blog award. Tons of thanks!


1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Ky @ Can't find a Bookmark
Caroline @ Caroline Bookbinder
Emily @ Emily's Reading Room
Dannie @ Opinionated? Me?

-&-

From blueicegal (Aly) @ Fantasy4Eva, the Bodacious Blogging Book Reviewers Award.


Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don't forget to tell them they have a blog award!

1. Finnikin of the Rock (expect a review soon!)
2. Incarceron
3. Zan Gah
4. Before I Fall
5. The Piper's Son

Linna @ 21 pages
choco @ in which a girl reads
Brittlit @ Reading Nook
Sarah @ Reviews from inside an igloo
Cherry @ Cherry Mischievous

-&-

To everybody: YOUR BLOGS ARE AMAZING. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. xoxoxox

**I will contact these awesome bloggers sometime this week when I have time! Unless you're a regular reader and want to claim it right away, if so, thanks for stopping by!**

15 comments:

  1. yay Ive always wanted a beautiful blogger award thank you! uh hum lesser known blogs? how kind!lmfaoo we forgive you .. i think :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome and thank you back!!
    Seriously - your blog is one of my favorites! Love the style/reviews and variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the awards! And, haha, I forget about awards too... ahhh! Hehe, I guess I should thank you too as the little blogger I am? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love losing my voice when I'm sick too! How weird. We can be weird together ;)

    Thank you for the lovely award :) Very sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. That's a gorgeous award. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on all the awards!! You deserve it! Thanks so much for passing the Honest Scrap award on to me, I really appreciate it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the award, and congrats on all of yours! You're sweet. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I want to thank the academy ....

    Thanks again and congrats on all your awards!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, thanks so much! Congrats on all your awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I try to post a lot :) Congrats on your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much! You rock! Always nice to be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha thanks for the blog love! ^.^ And hey who said you can't enter the contest? It's open for all of May and you don't have to answer the clues to enter. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. To everyone: Thank you, and you are super welcome :) You all have FANTASTIC blogs!
    Ky- Your contest is US only :P I'm north of the border! haha it's okay though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for passing on the award to me, and congrats on all your awards!!

    I'm a huge hockey fan too! My favorite team is already out off the playoffs though.
    Now I'm busy watching the World Championship every day! ;D hehe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for the award! I've posted it on my award page.

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*