However, I thought I would just try and make a
**Use the Ctrl F feature to find your name if you came to claim your award, so many links!!! Aaahhhh!**
Beautiful Blogger Award from Kelsey @ The Door to Wonderland! Thank you so much for my very first award.
The rules after you've received the award:
1. Thank and link to the person that gave you the award
2. Pass the award onto
3. Contact said blogs and let them know they’ve won
4. State 7 things about yourself
To the beautiful bloggers:
blueicegal @ Fantasy4Eva
Jenn @ Books at Midnight
Cecelia @ advenutres of cecelia bedelia
Alexa @ Not Enough Bookshelves
Mary @ Bookhounds
1. I'm a huge hockey fan (playoffs ftw!!)
2. I don't really like tea much (bring on the backlash! haha)
3. I don't really feel bad when writing negative reviews.
4. I have too many pet peeves to name
5. I have pretty bad mood swings ;)
6. I am STRESSED atm
7. I am a pessimist :]
From blueicegal @ Fantasy4Eva, the Honest Scrap Award thank you so much :)
After receiving this award you most confess TEN! facts about yourself and pick 10 others fellow bloggers on your blog to reward this Award to also!
To these wonderful people:
Kirthi @ Pages
Star Shadow Blog
Alex and Lauren @ A Flight of Minds
Juju @ Tales of Whimsy
Joanne @ The Book Zombie
YA Vampire Books
Lindsay @ Crazy Books & Reviews
Carrie @ In the Hammock
Hope @ Hope's Bookshelf
Precious @ Fragments of Life
1. I made this awards post out of order
2. I've spent over an hour on this post...
3. I NEED TO DO HW RIGHT NOW
4. I suck at Twitter
5. I feel bad if I don't post for a couple days
6. I think right now is a bad time to obsess over book blogs
7. I feel bad about not reading some of the books I bought/won
8. I love losing my voice when I'm sick... only happened once
9. I play school basketball, point guard
10. I sort my books by size, then author :P
From Book Quoter @ a thousand Books with Quotes, Elle @ Media Molly, and Precious @ Fragments of Life.. the Prolific Blogger Award. Thank you! :) I feel prolific!
"A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pass it forward to seven other deserving blogs."
Once you receive the award, you pass it on to seven other deserving blogs.
Elie @ Ellz Readz
Karen @ For What It's Worth
The Library Lurker
Jennifer @ Rayment's Readings, Rants, and Ramblings
Faye @ Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm
Alison @ Read into This!
Ladybug @ Escape in a Book
-&-From Karen @ For What It's Worth, the One Lovely Blog award. Tons of thanks!
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Ky @ Can't find a Bookmark
Caroline @ Caroline Bookbinder
Emily @ Emily's Reading Room
Dannie @ Opinionated? Me?
From blueicegal (Aly) @ Fantasy4Eva, the Bodacious Blogging Book Reviewers Award.
Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don't forget to tell them they have a blog award!
1. Finnikin of the Rock (expect a review soon!)
3. Zan Gah
4. Before I Fall
5. The Piper's Son
Linna @ 21 pages
choco @ in which a girl reads
Brittlit @ Reading Nook
Sarah @ Reviews from inside an igloo
Cherry @ Cherry Mischievous
To everybody: YOUR BLOGS ARE AMAZING. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. xoxoxox
**I will contact these awesome bloggers sometime this week when I have time! Unless you're a regular reader and want to claim it right away, if so, thanks for stopping by!**