Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday TBR


So, I kind of ran out of draft posts, you know, the ones where you finish off a review or a meme or something, then you schedule a post sometimes during the week. It really helps keep my blog updated regularly, but...I'm out of them! haha

Sometimes, I have a couple reviews lined up, but I've already posted reviews of all the books I've read recently, plust I have some stuff scheduled for Friday. It's just that I missed Tuesday and Wednesday, and skipping another day just seems... sad because I've worked really hard to even out my blog posts!

So, I decided to just write a quick note/meme of books that I've borrowed recently, won from contests, or received for review. You can expect reviews for the majority of these books that I promise I'll read soon!

  • Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure by AR Shickman (my very first book received for review from Earthshaker books)
  • Zan-Gah adn the Beautiful Country by AR Shickman (second book received for review ever, from Earthsaker books)
  • The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta (received for review from Penguin AU)
  • Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard (library)
  • Crazy Heart by Thomas Cobb (won in a contest from Brizmus)
  • Anne of Avonlea by LM Montgomery (library, Anne Shirley #2)
  • House Rules by Jodi Picoult (library, it's a long book so maybe a review, maybe not)

I really hope I can read these books soon! Expect a review of Zan-Gah sometime this weekend, or early next week, I'm using it for a challenge as well which makes me happy :D Also, I'm participating in a really fun meme at Fantasy4Eva, which I'll pick a couple of these books to use for it! Can't wait, I really need to start organizing that post.

So what's on your "to be read" list?

2 comments:

  1. On my to be read list are way too many books! :) I just took a long walk to the library and yes, I did came back with a few books..again!

    Enjoy the books you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina- Haha, I just love picking up random books that look good at the library, and it's extra special if I end up enjoying them

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*