Thursday, April 29, 2010

i never should have fallen for the girl from outer space...

I read it in the daily mail,

So I think it might be true,

They’re working on a spaceship that can carry me to you,

It’s seven meters long, it travels at the speed of light,

And using laser headlights you can drive it through the night...


-"Spaceship" by Jonas and Plunkett


It's a song day! For those amazing readers that haven't been around my blog since the beginning, I used to love to post some of my favourite songs at the moment. For example, I totally posted "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum before it became a huge hit... I swear. It was back in November.

Anyways, this time I discovered this song when I visited Maggie Stiefvater's (author of Shiver, Lament, Ballad) blog. She is creating a playlist for Linger, and this one was it and when I listened to it I immediately fell in love. I think it's cute, meaningful, and just has a great melody and fantastic lyrics.

If you want the complete lyrics, you can email me (I couldn't find them online so I wrote a copy for myself). Visit Maggie's post here if you'd like. Thank you Maggie for showing me such a beautiful song.

Here is the youtube video of this. If the video doesn't work, the link is here.



3 comments:

  1. I love this. I'm trying to make soundtracks for my favorite books too so this is very inspiring. Speaking of you were honorably mentioned @ Silly Little Game :)

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*