Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday's Finest (10)

Friday's Finest is a new meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.

Rules:
~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.
**

Wow, it feels like I haven't done this in a long time! I couldn't find a super-memorable quote in a book I read this week, Beautiful Creatures, so I made sure to pay a bit more attention when I read Fang, and looked for a quote in that book.

Book: Fang (Maximum Ride #6)

Quote:

"Someday we might have only a few seconds to figure out the meaning of life."


-&-
I like this quote, I think it unveils the endless mysteries and possibilities of the future. Is it true? Maybe. What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Wow, great quote, it's scarily true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Years ago I read When the Wind Blows by Patterson (the first book introducing Max). I've also read The Lake House which was the sequel to the story, but I've never read the Maximum Ride books. Very interesting quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote! I love James Patterson and the Max series. I like the Friday's Finest, although I don't have one for today as I am just hopping by! Check out my site at The Wormhole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I've yet to read a book by James Patterson. This sounds great. And I like the quote. Sad and scary, but sort of truthful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your site!!!
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen this meme before - I love quotes so must join in sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elle- =D

    Becki- it's not the same Max Ride you're thinking of, it's completely unrelated from the Lake House (which is weird, cause I don't know many authors who recycle names...)

    Beverly- thanks for stopping by!I like the series as well :) I'll check out your site soon

    Justine- I'm glad you like the quote, your meme is awesome

    Kelly- thank you!

    Cat- Yeah, I love keeping track of pretty quotes :)

    Thanks to ALL of you for leaving such nice comments! I love reading them =D

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*