Friday, April 16, 2010

Book Trailer: Marvelous World Saga

Marvelous World is a saga by author Troy CLE.

A few days ago, I was sent the book trailer for this series, and it looks really great! Described as a: mega-dramatic, remarkably true, super action fantasy, it automatically goes into my good books.

There are two books in the saga so far, The Marvelous Effect and Oblivions Favorites.

And here is the Marvelous World trailer!



Doesn't it look cool? Find out more about the book by visiting the website and the blog!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting my trailer. I cannot ask for more than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem :) Your books look great, I'm happy to help spread the word!

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*