Friday, April 2, 2010

"movies In My brain": Contest-- PAPER TOWNS by John Green (or another book)


Go HERE for more information about "movies In My brain"

Okay, so a little pre-kick-off to my "movies In My brain" thing-a-ma-jig, I wanted to have a contest to raise a bit of attention to it. What better than a contest? As a loyal follower of John Green and his brother Hank on YouTube (vlogbrothers) I found out ages ago that the film rights to his third novel, Paper Towns, has been sold and the first draft of the movie has been completed!

So I wanted to have a contest for this book because: 1) it's being made into a movie! Hopefully..sometime soon..
2) It's an awesome book, so so good! One of my favourites.
3) It's John Green!
4) The writing is one of the best you'll find in YA novels

And, if the winner has already read this book, he or she may request a different book under $15 from the Book Depository!

This contest is a little different, please read the rules!


Rules:

- (+1) for Original Entry; only ONE original entry. Which means yes, you can fill out the form multiple times but only to submit links!
-(+2) for promoting "movies In My brain" or this contest: twitter, blog post, sidebar etc.
-(+5) for Participating! Leaving a link where you wrote your "movies In My brain" blog post!

[EDIT] Participating does NOT mean participating in the contest. It means participating in the "movies In My brain" segment.

-Don't have to be a follower =)
-Open International! (shipping from BookDepository.com)
-Ends Sunday April 11, 2010
-Fill out the form BELOW! Leave a comment if you have any questions.

Lastly, if you left a link to your "movies In My brain" post, it will be linked HERE.

CONTEST CLOSED, THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!

10 comments:

  1. I filled out the forms, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat promotion. Happy to participate.

    Bill ;-)


    Hope you'll check out my book giveaway:
    http://drbillsbookbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/03/book-giveaway-back-to-homeplace.html
    http://thehomeplaceseries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for the giveaway. It's always fun to talk about movies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great contest! *fingers crossed* :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for entering everybody!

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*