Monday, January 4, 2010

filler!

Filler post today, guys! I've got a scheduled post for Friday and I doubt I'll update much before then.

Dear Gemma Doyle,

PLEASE STOP DOING STUPID THINGS THAT MAKE ME WANT TO STRANGLE YOU.

Sincerely,
Audrey

--

So, I've devoured the dear ol' Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray (actually, that's a lie. I'm only 400 pages into the last book. Thus my frustrations.)

I do want to write a review, perhaps a review of the series instead of the individual books--so spoilers galore! But then again, this series has been around for a while and I doubt I have that many original thoughts on it. Maybe a short post.

Do you want to see a review on the Gemma Doyle Trilogy, or individual book review? Or no review, just a shoutout and/or rant, depending if Gemma gets better. Leave a coment telling me what you want to see, and also, have you read the series? Did you like it? (don't worry, I fully intend on finishing it, she is not nearly unbearable, just strangle-worthy...)

--AyC

3 comments:

  1. Review the series--you should never read just one book out of the series, anyway ;) unless you WANT to do all three individual books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think I will end up doing that (with tons of spoiler alerts though :P)
    thanks for the input :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of her. I agree, review the series.

    Visiting from Book Blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*