Sunday, January 31, 2010

coming soon To this Blog (filler...)

I'm sorry I've been basically absent apart from some scheduled meme posts which I enjoy (Friday's Finest). I have had a recent trip to the library (w00t) and came back with loads of books. I've read perhaps five-ish (that's a lot for me, esp. with school and sports) this past week. I am not sure if you can expect full reviews about them, apart from the ones I am using for a challenge. Even then, I might not write a review because I am incredibly lazy.

However, you can probably start expecting another "Series Review", this time for the Study series by Maria V. Snyder (Poison Study, Magic Study, and Fire Study). I have only read the first two and definitley have some opinions, and I also have Fire Study from the library which I will read when I can. Then I will write the series review, similar to the one I wrote about the Gemma Doyle Trilogy.

I do believe I will be doing anothe post with a bunch of mini-reviews, then if inspiration strikes, I will write a full review for a couple of those books. Books you can probably expect mini-reviews from include:
  • The Forest of Hands and Teeth
  • Cut
  • When You Reach Me
  • Fade
  • I Am The Messenger
  • The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
No promises though! I will do my best to crank out a few more posts, I've just been really busy this week and I've got a unit test for school coming up (which I need need need to study for).

-AyC

No comments:

Post a Comment

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*