Friday, December 25, 2009

which book Do You want Me to Review?

First: MERRY CHRISTMAS! and Happy Holidays to all. Don't drink too much and try not to be run over by a reindeer.

I've recently finished two books in the last two days, and since I am incredibly lazy, I only want to write a single review which will probably end up with me going on and on and blabbering about tiny insignificant stuff. So the books I read were:

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
&
Hate List by Jennifer Brown

You have three choices for what I will do: (Comment comment comment!!)

  • A single review for Hush, Hush (8.7)
  • A single review for Hate List (8.9)
  • or a mini-review post on both books

(If you haven't noticed, I decided to try and incorporate a bit more colour into my blog, like with the words and stuff. A huge bunch of black words is a turnoff I think!)

Leave a comment please, telling me what you would like to see! If I get more than 2 comments, I'll review both ;)

-AyC

No comments:

Post a Comment

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*