Thursday, December 31, 2009

i'm a Bandwagoner: "best Books of 2009"

I just had to create my own list =)

Oh, and this list is books I read this year, not books released this year!
Lastly: click the book title to go to my own review (if there is one..) These are in no particular order (except for #1,2,3 lol)

On the Jellicoe Road - Melina Marchetta (I need to write a full review soon)
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

Wintergirls - Laurie Halse Anderson

Ballads of Suburbia - Stephanie Kuehnert

Along for the Ride - Sarah Dessen

Fire - Kristin Cashore

Graceling - Kristin Cashore (I love her! seriously!)




I could keep going... but here are some honourable mentions:

Broken Soup - Jenny Valentine

Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (this review is horrendous, ie: 2 sentences)

Vampire Academy series - Richelle Mead (extra extra honourable!!)

Paper Towns - John Green


North of Beautiful - Justina Chen Headley (doesn't even count as a review...)

The Demon's Lexicon - Sarah Rees Brennan (neither does this! D= sorry!)

**

There's so many of these lists everywhere, so what was your favourite book(s) of 2009? And I already know some that will be on my next years list :P (*cough* Hunger Games 3; Spirit Bound * cough*)

--AyC

No comments:

Post a Comment

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*