Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The 2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge - Book List - COMPLETE

I am participating in the 2010 YA Reading Challenge hosted by J.Kaye's Book Blog, you can find more information about it HERE.

Also, my own post about the challenge can be found HERE.




This will be the book list of the young adult books I have read in 2010, I don't need to list them beforehand so I will add to it as I finish the books! I will also link it to my review if there is one. My goal is to finish 50 YA books in 2010. I will also add the rating in (parentheses), but these ratings are subject to change if my opinion of the book changes over time!

1. Rebel Angels - Libba Bray (8.8)
2. The Sweet Far Thing - Libba Bray (8.8)
3. I Am The Messenger - Markus Zusak (8.9)
4. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian - Sherman Alexie (9)
5. Poison Study - Maria V. Snyder (9.1)
6. Cut - Patricia McCormick (7.4)
7. Fade - Lisa McMann (8.2)
8. The Forest of Hands and Teeth - Carrie Ryan (8)
9. When You Reach Me - Rebecca Stead (7.9)
10. Magic Study - Maria V. Snyder (7.8)
11. Some Girls Are - Courtney Summers (9.2)
12. How They Met and Other Stories - David Levithan (7)
13. That Summer - Sarah Dessen (7.9) [I am officially done all of Dessen's books, hurrah!]
DNF (did not finish) Liar - Justine Larbalestier (5)
14. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (7.7)
15. Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters (7.9)
16. Percy Jackson: The Titan's Curse (8.2)
17. Percy Jackson: The Battle of the Labyrinth (8.5)
18. Percy Jackson: The Last Olympian (9)
DNF- Fire Study - Maria V. Snyder (4)
19. The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness (9.3)
20. The Demigod Files - Rick Riordan (6)
21. The Maze Runner - James Dashner (8.9)
22. The Ask and the Answer - Patrick Ness (9)
23. Coraline - Neil Gaiman (7.5)
24. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side - Beth Fantaskey (8.7)
25. Feed - M.T. Anderson (7.5)
26. Coffeehouse Angel - Suzanne Selfors (7.9)
27. Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (8)
28. Anne of Green Gables - LM Montgomery (8)
29. Fang (Maximum Ride #6) - James Patterson (7.2)
30. Scarlett Fever - Maureen Johnson (8.7)
31. The Piper's Son - Melina Marchetta (9.3)
32. Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver (8.2)
33. Zan Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure - Allan Shickman (7)
34. Incarceron - Catherine Fisher (7.8)
35. Finnikin of the Rock - Melina Marchetta (8.9)
36. The Reckoning - Kelley Armstrong (8)
37. The Demon's Covenant - Sarah Rees Brennan (9.3)
38. Bloom - Elizabeth Scott (6)
39. Heist Society - Ally Carter (8.5)
40. The Body Finder - Kimberly Derting (8.7)
41. Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi (7.8)
42. A Match Made in High School - Kristin Walker (7)
43. Spirit Bound - Richelle Mead (7.9)
44. Zan Gah and the Beautiful Country - Allan Shickman (7.1)
45. Will Grayson, Will Grayson - John Green and David Levithan (9)
46. The Red Pyramid - Rick Riordan (8)
47. Because I Am Furniture - Thalia Chaltas (8.2)
48. The Second Trial - Rosemarie Boll (7.2)
49. Castration Celebration - Jake Wizner (8.5)
50. Rampant - Diana Peterfreund (8.2)
51. All Unquiet Things - Anna Jarzab (9)
52. House Rules - Jodi Picoult (7.5)
53. Little Women - Louisa May Alcott (8.2)
54. The Thief - Megan Whalen Turner (8)
55. Perfect Match - Jodi Picoult (7)
56. Eyes Like Stars - Lisa Mantchev (8)
57. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You - Ally Carter (7)
58. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins (9+)
59. The Iron King - Julie Kagawa (8.3)
60. The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa (7.8)
61. Twenty Boy Summer - Sarah Ockler (9.2)
62. White Cat - Holly Black (8.2)
63. Beastly - Alex Flynn (7.8)
64. Crank - Ellen Hopkins (8)
65. The Eternal Ones - Kirsten Miller (6.8)
66. Story of a Girl - Sara Zarr (8.9)
67. The Scorch Trials - James Dashner (8.9)

+ others, I just got lazy and stopped updating this list... whoopsies.

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you decide to read. i am doing the 75 books challenge and hope to find some great new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes! Really?? I'm so impressed; best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I may not be able to make it...but it seems like a fun challenge. It will make me get off the internet and read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna try for 75 books and great book choices! How did you like Percy Jackson? And I've finished all 9 of Sarah Dessen's books too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I can *maybe* get to 75 too ;) but my goal is 50 definitely! I loved Percy Jackson, you can see my review of the books here!

    and isn't Sarah's books amazing???
    thanks for stopping buy and leaving a comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*