Friday, November 27, 2009

it's a quarter after one, I'm all alone...

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone
and I need you now,

Said I wouldn't call, but I lost all control
and I need you now,

And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now.

-Need You Now by: Lady Antebellum




This is my favourite song right now, it's a country song but I strongly strongly urge you to listen to it before forming conclusions. The melody, the harmony, and the lyrics are all so beautiful and mold together perfectly. This new band is definitely one too look out for, they already have a couple hits, I believe. This is my favourite song from Lady Antebellum so far :)

Here's a youtube link to the music video, check it out and give it a chance!!!

What are your favourite songs at the moment? I've got a couple other ones which I'll hopefully share on a later date!

-AyC

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I like it!
    I've actually only been listening to early 90s punk rock lately, so I have no idea what's out there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I go through phases like that (Beatles, anyone?). Anyways, I just thought I'd share a bit :)

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*