Saturday, September 5, 2009

take me back josephine...

Take me back Josephine

To that cold and dark December

I am missing someone but I don't know who

Now I'm standing alone and I'm trying to remember

Sometimes I wonder how I ever started loving you

-Josephine by: Brandi Carlile



Another music post ladies and gents :)

I'm loving this song, it's stuck in my head. The lyrics are quiet, haunting, and quite pretty. The melody is flowy, soft, and pretty gosh darn beautiful. Brandi Carlile really sings her song beautifully, and I recommend you guys to check out the song. I absolutely adore her album, The Story. It's currently on repeat on my iTunes.

Here's a youtube link (here) pretty good, eh? I also love her other song, The Story (same as album title). Actually, most her songs are great, so what the heck, just go check them out and tell me what you think!
--AyC

1 comment:

  1. I just saw Brandi in concert last night! She didn't sing this song but did when I saw her back in Feb. Great show! Glad to hear someone else out there listens to her!

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*