Sunday, June 21, 2009

too Many books + Too little time = eyes Hurting

I've just finished my 5th book in three days... these summer hols are really getting to me.
Let's see, these last few days, I've read:

  • Paper Towns- John Green
  • Looking for Alaska- John Green
  • An Abundance of Katherines- John Green (as you can see, I went on a tiny John Green phase, considering these are most of his books)
  • Such a Pretty Girl- Laura Wiess
  • The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins

I think I might do a separate post on a small review/rating of these books. I think I'll rank them though, since that seems like good fun =P


  1. Hunger Games (Amazing, very thrilling, adventure, fast-paced, kinda realistic, exciting, captivating. Cannot have enough compliments, probably one of the best books I've read this year, or recently) 9.8/10
  2. Looking for Alaska (philosophical IMO, moving, heartfelt, honest, realistic) 9/10
  3. Paper Towns (funny, main character a tad self-centered, makes me think about my life) 8.8/10
  4. An Abundance of Katherines (a few LOL moments, which I shamelessly dog-eared, amusing) 8.6/10
  5. Such a Pretty Girl (deals with child molestation, a bit too much covered in a few days, didn't enjoy it much for reasons unknown) 7/10
Honestly, looking at this, i think it might be best to do separate reviews... I sincerely hope that you read this list, or at least skimmed it. Any ideas? Any recommendations? (I've only got 20 requests/holds down at the library right now. Its a LONG summer)

--AyC

No comments:

Post a Comment

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*