Sunday, June 21, 2009

an Introduction Of sorts

hmm, my first post. I've recently finished "Paper Towns", a novel by John Green. (don't worry, this is actually relevent)... I'm copying Margo's love of putting Caps in weird places; in this case, my titles.

I contemplated telling you guys my name, but decided to just leave it at AyC [Edit 4/8/11 - Hi. I'm Audrey. Please... ignore this post because it is embarassing to the tenth degree. Thanks] . I'm from Canada, love all that Canadian jazz (like hockey, polar bears, igloos, you get the picture). Oh! I'm a girl. Not sure if that's relevent either.

This blog will probably end up nowhere, but I do like knowing people are actually reading this pile of junk, so a reply or whatever this blog thing does would be nice.

Totally winging this blog thing. have NO idea what I'm doing, and will end up NOT reading tutorials.


How about some uninteresting facts that are completely, utterly boring to you? Favourite bookS: probably HP, Dan Brown books, Speak, Sarah Dessen books, Jodi Picoult books, Inheritence, The Outsiders, the Notebook, THE HUNGER GAMES (just read that recently, ah-mazing).

Top 5 played songs on itunes?
Amazed-Lonestar,
Whisky Lullaby-Brad Paisley&Allison Krausse,
Speeding Cars-Imogen Heap,
Lucky- Jason Mraz&Callait,
Falling Slowly-Kris Allen.


I think this post maybe too long. any suggestions?
--AyC


EDIT: June 21, 2011 (2 years later)

... i'll just go hide in a corner now. The only things relevant in this post are:
1) the extreme noob-ness I used to just so effortlessly embrace
2) Margo Roth Spiegelman and the fact that I randomly capitalize titles because of John Green.

2 comments:

  1. omg cuteness!! i just saw this and thought aww Audrey's first post! amazing how far you have come makes me feel all fuzzy inside =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, this is EMBARRASSING! :P hahaha, it kind of makes me laugh and blush... you're totally right. it's been a while.

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*