Tuesday, June 30, 2009

About Me

Oh wow. Hello there, didn’t see you.

Well, let me introduce myself! From what you garnered from the tidbit on the “About Me” thingy in the sidebar, I hope you figured out I like: reading and cheesecake.

Have a good day!

Just kidding, here’s a bit more about moi. My name is Audrey (yes, I was actually named after Audrey Hepburn, my mother’s favourite actress) and I’m sixteen. I’m Canadian, I’m pretty darn good at riding polar bears. In fact, I won the school polar bear riding trophy for fastest lap around the igloo; I’m quite proud of myself. Also, I love hockey, the rain (most of the time), warm weather, cold weather, the sun, the moon, and basically green grass because let’s face it. Grass is always greener on the other side.

Some random facts about me:

  • I’m pretty “book” smart, and by that I mean in school, not like literature-wise. In fact, I’ve never actually studied Shakespeare ever in my school career.
  • My favourite colour is red. It’s always been red, since I was a kid.
  • I love writing weird, imaginative stories. When the teacher gives out free write topics, I never actually write an essay-essay (like list the three things that have changed you etc etc), but I end up writing a story of some kind. I recall just recently writing one about a broccoli king and his mushroom servants—thank god I didn’t have to hand it in.
  • I usually only write in spurts. Like I can get totally distracted and not write for a long time, then write a ton at once.
  • I don’t aspire to be a writer because I know I wouldn’t be cut out for it. And I can’t string together an entire novel, I prefer free writing.
  • I’m pretty good at self-analyzing.
  • I don’t know how to use semi-colons properly. I’m not even kidding.
  • I have a list of “26 things to live by”. #1 is Smile.
  • I don’t know what to do after I graduate. People say I can do anything I want…if only I knew what I wanted.
  • My favourite ice-cream is Haagen Dazs Coffee flavour ice cream. If a boy every bought that for me (I wouldn’t tell him, of course) he will be my future hubby.
  • I don’t want to get married, or have kids. But I’m 16, so who knows?
  • I have an older brother. I don’t think he’s as smart as me =p
  • I hate people who make assumptions about me.
  • I have never drank alcohol in my life. And I hate people who say stuff like “Life is short, so people should drink.” You know what? Shut up, I don’t care.
  • I love my friends. They are amazing, but I do wish they would read more.
  • Comments make me want to be a better blogger

Have any questions? Ask away, I’ll try my best to answer them!


1 comment:

  1. Completely agree with drinking alcohol. I've never had a single drop, although I do have it occasionally in tiramisu. Does that count lol! Well yeah great post, I know it's old but yeah still great nonetheless:D

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*